- Professional nursing care to patients.
- Communicating with patients & their family and staff in an appropriate manner maintaining respect and dignity and a harmonious relationship with all.
- Assist patients through the admission process, undertaking full nursing assessment of the patient.
- Following nursing assessment, plan patient’s care with the patient
- Administer medication to patients safely as per doctors’ advice
- Have good understanding of pre operation or pre investigation preparation for patients, relevant to your area of work and educate patients accordingly
- Carry out all patient observations and vital signs as requested to do so and record accurately
- Ensure verbal or written consent as per hospital policy before carrying out procedures giving full explanation beforehand.
- Ensure correct maintenance of instrument and equipment by proper cleaning, handling sterilizing and utilization.
- Report and record activities of patients and nursing care given
- Inform senior nursing staff and doctors of any problems encountered.
- 2 Years
- This contract is renewable
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing
- Skills Required: Hospital Nurse, Nurse
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Clinical Care Nurse, Hospital Nurse, Staff Nurse
- Age 25 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Good Verbal and written communication skill in English
- Duty Times: 8 Hours
- Work at office
- Tk. 85000 – 95000 (Monthly)
- Accommodation. Medical and Transport will be provided by the employer
Compensation & other benefits
- Insurance, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 1 (Yearly)
- Free accommodation.
- Air ticket will be provided by company on annual leave.
- Medical Coverage.
- Every 2 years employer will give round air ticket
Send your CV to email@example.com