- Staff nurse position (General, ICU, NICU, Emergency and Midwifery)
- Job Nature: Contractual (After one year job will renewed)
- Initial Contract: 1 Years (Renewable)
- Job Location: Ministry of health, Saudi Arabia
- 1. Staff Nurse(General,ICU,NICU,Emergency,Midwifery)
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients.
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health.
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment.
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
- Manage medical emergencies.
- 1 Year
- This contract is renewable
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Midwifery
- Professional Certification: Bangladesh Nursing and midwifery Council
- Skills Required: Emergency patient management, ICU/ NICU Nursing, Midwifery, Staff Nurse
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Emergency Nurse, Emergency patient management, General Nursing, ICU NICU Nursing, ICU/ NICU Nurse, Midwifery
- Age 22 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Need good communication skill in both written and verbal.
- Duty Times: 8 Hours
Any government hospital in Saudi Arabia
- Tk. 140000 – 150000 (Monthly)
- Accommodation provided
- Medical insurance is provided.
Compensation & other benefits
- Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Free accommodation.
- Air ticket will be provided by company on annual leave.
- Medical Coverage.
- Air Ticket is provided.
Following documents are required for interview.
- Passport Copy
- NID Copy
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- BSc certificate, BNMC Registration certificate
Written Exam (MCQ): 01 August
Recruitment Processing Information
- Visa processing fee will be pay by applicant.
Central Office: 5th Floor, 104 Globe Chamber, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Sylhet Office: Room No: 322,323 Rose view complex, Upashahar, Sylhet